As a certified public accounting firm, selecting a reputable firm to conduct your peer review is critical to ensuring your firm’s peer review is efficient, cost-effective, and successful in adding value to your quality control policies and procedures. With our unparalleled reputation for excellence, partnered with our depth and breadth of experience, HBE is exceptionally well qualified to serve as your firm’s next peer review team.
HBE is different than other peer review firms in that we treat each engagement as a learning and collaborative experience for ourselves as well as our client. We feel that we should come away from each peer review with something gained and should use the experience to evaluate opportunities for process improvement while fine-tuning and strengthening best practices for both firms.
Services we provide:
- System reviews
- Engagement reviews
- Quality Control reviews
- Pre and post-issuance reviews
- Diverse range of consulting services
Benefits we offer:
- Over 30 years experience in conducting peer reviews for firms of various sizes.
- An expert peer review team, offering a full and diverse range of consulting services.
- Extensive experience within niche industries.
- A distinct record of performing high quality work on a timely, cost effective basis.
- Peer Review Program
- Private Companies Practice Section (PCPS)
- Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center (EBPAQC)
- Government Audit Quality Center (GAQC).
PR Prompts: Updates from Peer Review
The semi-annual PR Prompts newsletter highlights changes in the Peer Review Program, newly effective or recently issued audit and accounting standards, and new resources that are available to assist practitioners.
For further information on our peer review services please contact us today at 402.423.4343:
Scott A. Becker, CPA, CFP, CVA, CGMA
Patrick A. Meyer, CPA, CFE
Partner, Peer Review Team Captain