Education & Certification
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, University of Nebraska Lincoln, 2005. Major in Accounting.
- Master of Taxation, University of Tulsa, 2008
- Received Nebraska CPA certificate, 2007. Certificate number 7613
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA), 2009
Accounting & Tax Experience
- HBE LLP, 2005 to present
- Admitted to partnership, 2011
- Experience includes services related to various for-profit companies, including taxation, consulting, and valuation work.
- Industry specialization includes construction and manufacturing.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA)
- Nebraska NACVA Chapter (President, 2011-2014)
- Nebraska Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Associated Builders and Contractors, Board Member (2012-2014)
- Matt Talbot Kitchen, Treasurer (2007-2016)
- TeamMates Mentoring Program Mentor (2010-2013)
- United Way of Lincoln and Lancaster County Loaned Executive (2008, 2009)