For those of you who have not yet provided us with your individual tax information, we urge you to do so at your earliest convenience. Given the added complexities with IRS changes, new tax forms, and the current IRS backlog, we anticipate this year’s turn-around time may vary more than in previous years. We ask that your information for your individual tax return be submitted to our office no later than March 1, 2023. However, we suggest that you submit your information as soon as possible if you are ready. Please submit any information you may have in hand now, even if there is additional information you are still waiting on. If your information is received and we have not been able to finalize your return by April 18, we will help with any required extension items and work to wrap up your return.
- Online. From the menu at the top of our website, you can submit the following documents:
- Tax Return Information: Select “Send Files” then click “Client Documents.”
- Signed Form 8879: “Send Files” then click “Form 8879.”
- Email. If you have means to securely send email, your information can be emailed to the following mailboxes:
- Fax. Information can be faxed to our office at (402) 423-4346.
- Mail. As always, you are welcome to mail your information to our offices. Keep in mind that US Postal Service mail is taking longer than expected at times.
- Drop off. You can drop the information off at any of our office locations during our office hours noted below.
To better serve our clients during tax season, our office hours are Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m., and Saturdays from 8:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. from now until April 18. You do not need an appointment to drop off your information.
As always, HBE’s team of trusted advisors is here to help. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you. Should you have any questions, please contact our office.