Tax extensions are a great tool to give you extra time to gather your documents, and assist when you are waiting for information that flows into your return, or when there is added complexity to your tax return. Even though the extended deadline gives us until mid-September or mid-October to file, many extended tax returns can get completed over the summer.
Clients who currently have tax returns on extension with HBE are strongly encouraged to submit any outstanding information needed to complete the return as soon as possible. Doing so will allow our team to complete your extension as quickly as possible, avoiding any unnecessary delays that may arise prior to the extension deadline.
If you haven’t returned your signed Engagement Letter yet, we ask that you return this as soon as possible, even if you do not have all the information needed to complete your return.
You can submit your outstanding information in any of the following ways:
• Online. From the menu at the top of our website, select “Send Files” then click “Client Documents.”
• Email. If you have means to securely send email, your information can be emailed to email@example.com.
• Fax. Information can be faxed to our office at (402) 423-4346.
• Mail. As always, you are welcome to mail your information to our offices.
• Drop off. You can drop the information off at any of our office locations. You do not need an appointment to drop off your information.
Please do not hesitate to contact our office with any questions or concerns. We are here to help and appreciate the opportunity to serve you.